With all the different vape products you can think of saturating the market at the moment things are bound to get a little bit confusing every once in a while. From the widely known e-cigarettes, to the lesser known but still popular vape, to the bulkier vape mods, to e-hookah and hookah pens, among others the amount of products designed to fill specific niches within in the vape industry is unprecedented. Don’t fret though because vape point of sale is here to help.
These devices come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes just like the the humans who use them. The one thing they all have in common however is the e-juice that gets turned into the vapor which the user inhales like the smoke of a traditional cigarette.
This piece will focus on e-cigarettes, vapes (vape pens), and vape mods to help provide vapers with a better idea of which product is right for them.
We’ll start with the most popular, publicized, and heavily used of all vape products, the e-cigarette. The e-cigarette breaks down it’s e-juice into a vapor that the user inhales, allowing them to receive the nicotine present in the e-juice.
- Cost Savings
- None of the other drawbacks of analog cigarettes: No mess, No Smell, social acceptance, etc
- Bad Battery Life
- Less than stellar vaping volume and experience (compared to vape pens and vape mods)
- Not as cost efficient as vaping with a vape pen
- Use a Disposable Cartridge
Depends on Perspective
- Looks like a real cigarette
The next step in the evolution of the e-cigarette is the vape pen. Vape pens produce a voluminous vape and even last longer than e-cigarettes due to their more powerful battery. In fact many people move from e-cigarettes to vape pens after they become a more experienced vaper. Vape pens are roughly the size of a fountain pen and come with refillable tanks making them cheaper than the cartridge ridden e-cigarettes.
Vape Pen Benefits
- Portability (about the size of a fountain pen)
- Great battery life (lasts a day or more depending on vaping frequency)
- Cost efficient
- Lasts Long in between refills
- Produces a voluminous vape
Vape Pen Cons
- Not as portable as the e-cigarette
A vape mod is essentially a vape pen on steroids. It’s the perfect device for people who want to get that extra power out of their personal vaporizer. Vape mods are ideal for people who want to be able to have some form of customization to their vaping experience due to the mod’s larger battery which allows the user find the perfect power and voltage settings for their individual needs. With a vape mod vapers can experience a cooler vape, a warmer vape, or an even more voluminous vape.
Vape Mod Pros
- Good battery life
- Variable voltage and customizable settings
- Good vape volume
- More powerful
Vape Mod Cons
- Big and bulky
- Costs much more than a vape pen or an e-cigarette
- Too much power for some individuals
Now that you know more about some of the different types of vape devices available, you should have all the information you need to make an informed purchasing decision.
Do you have anything to add? Leave a comment below!